Friday 9 July 2010

Its a miracle!

Another update not in a month but in a single day.

Had to update to show you what arrived:


It s so sexy. Big thick pages a gorgeous cover and a nice metal clasp and emblam on the front . I have spent an hour perusing the pages (of my normal copy) and all I can say is the rules look promising. They also gave a lookie at the new named demon characters that are due out with the re-issue of the Chaos Demons. All I will say is they look gorgeous!

Next I finally found my Forgeworld Avatar model. This means I have something small to practice my resin painting on (I have an eldar super heavy and Revenant titan sitting). However it also meant I could attach him to the super sexy resin bases I bought for my eldar force.

You have to admit, they do look sexy and close up they are rally detailed as well.
Just so you Imperial Guard fans dont feel left out, I have also been doing some work on one of my tanks. I decided to try a bt of OSL for the plasma generator at the back. Any comments or criticisms are most welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment