Sunday 11 July 2010

So I set too work on my command Chimera today. Its slow work but at present I am trying to get it to a point where it looks not bad on the board. I do have plans to put some serious effort into making it stand out, but I think i'm just going to use it as a company command Chimera and put some converting etc into the force commands Chimera.

Please note there is still a lot to be done.


This is the company markings I plan for my force:



A alos built my tank commander model today. As you can see the tank commander is sticking out the top of the Leman Russ Punisher. I have plans to convert and stick loads of extras on to make this stand out, but this will do fo now as allows me to play games with mates (unpainted).

No sponson weapons are attached as I plan to have these swappable.





No comments:

Post a Comment